Yes. However, using Cronus Zen with a PlayStation 5 requires a Cronus Zen PS5 Dongle (discontinued) or a PS4 third-party licensed controller to act as a security license donor, otherwise the controller will disconnect while playing PS5 games. We call this a Speciality Controller (see below for the current list).
Some games (like Call of Duty Modern Warfare II) will not work when playing the PlayStation 5 version of the game. See PlayStation 5 games that support PlayStation 4 speciality mode and PlayStation 5 + Fortnite.
- PS Remote Play or PS4 Speciality.
- Cronus Zen Firmware 2.1.0-beta.22 (v2.1.0 Beta.41 is the latest)
Zen Studio – v1.2.1 BETA 119
- Cronus Zen Dongle or PS4 third-party licensed controller, see our recommend options here.
- Rumble support varies from game to game. Some GamePack features like Weapon AI mode will not work with any game that has no rumble.
- In Zen Studio, navigate to the Device Tab and select ‘Enable PS4 Speciality’. You will be prompted to power cycle your Zen for the setting to take effect (simply unplug all USB cables from the Zen and then reconnect).